Accounting In- Charge
1 Year or less Experience
Teh Tai Global CorporationEstablished in 2016 | 51-200 employees
Dist. 3 Sitio Lumbang, Brgy. Pulpogan, Consolacion, Cebu
TEH TAI GLOBAL CORPORATION
Teh Tai Global Corporation is the leading concrete poles and piles manufacturer in Visayas, providing safe and reliable Concrete Poles for various applications.
Teh Tai Global Corporation is looking for qualified applicant who shares our values, possesses a high level of initiative and responsibility to join us on this journey. We are offering you with the best career opportunities for professional growth and development:
• Competitive salary
• Mid-Year Bonus, Christmas Bonus and other incentives
• Free service vehicle from SM Consolacion to the plant site and vice versa
ACCOUNTING IN CHARGE (1)
- Graduate of BSA Major in Accountancy or other related field
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Meticulous in nature and detailed oriented
- Honest, Hardworking and able to work on extended hours and under pressure
- Knowledgeable in financial and statistical recordkeeping techniques
- High level of discipline, self-motivation and responsibility
- With at least 1 year relevant experience
Duties and responsibilities of Accounting In- Charge shall include but not limited to the following:
- Provide all the necessary report to Finance main office.
- Supervise accounting activities and coordinate to concern functions regarding reports necessary for the accountability of assets and liabilities.
- Prepare documents necessary for Annual Audit and for Letter of Authority issued by Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger account balances, resolve any discrepancy arising from routine nature encountered in daily processing of entries.
- Handles electronic banking and remittance of taxes to Bureau of Internal Revenue thru Electronic Filing and verifies necessary attached reporting requirements.
- Coordinate request for financial documents related with Banks and Corporate Secretary.
- Prepare assigned balance sheet analysis.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, work in process and finished goods reports.
- Prepare daily journal vouchering.
- Properly maintain files in good order and safe keep assigned accountable items.
- Performs other related duties as required.