1 Year or less Experience
203 Hi-way Tagunol, Cogon-Pardo, Cebu City, Cebu
BUDGET BUILDERS INCORPORATED
We are committed to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of wide-range competitive products that will capture and dominate the middle and upper end of the local and nationwide market.
- Must be Bachelor of Commerce Major in Accountancy graduate
- Must have a knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Must have previous experience of general accounting
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Manages monthly bank reconciliations for branch bank accounts
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures