Site Acquisition Associate
2 to 4 Years Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
(This job advert is placed on behalf of RISE)
The RISE mission is to accelerate internet in the Philippines—we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience as well as the actual internet service we provide to business clients. Transparency and openness are guiding principles of our customer experience.
As an early staff member you will have the potential for massive growth as the business is on an incredible trajectory targeting 30% growth of month-on-month this quarter. With your work experience and great attitude you will be making a difference by helping us achieve our mission to accelerate internet in the Philippines. In the process you will learn more about the technology and will work in a super unique organisation which has foreign management but is servicing the Philippines market.
Benefits include full HMO, 1 dependent after 1 year, 80% of a 2nd dependent after another year. Regularisation review at 3 and 6 months and practical opportunities for increased responsibility and promotions as the team is constantly growing.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare reports using existing software and conduct regular site status update to the Head of SAQ
- Support Business Dev Manager in the overall project management responsibility for the acquisition of buildings and locations that will be connected to the RISE network;
- Build relationships with contact persons and decision makers in organizations with value to the company;
- Help identify potential customers in buildings (in liaison with the Sales team);
- Help determine the potential rollout priority of each building (in liaison with NetOps and Sales teams);
- Gather/determine building stipulations on general access and on 24/7 emergency maintenance access;
- Create templates and documents to gather building requirements and coordinate installation and operations teams;
- Track progress of key site acquisition metrics (i.e building approval, installation status) and update the database accordingly;
- Arrange business meetings &/or site survey with building admin and installation team;
- Build and develop good working relations with stakeholders (building admins, Sales, SiteOps, NetOps, contractors) to achieve business goals;
- Help develop and deploy integrated marketing programs to support key local initiatives (product launches, advertising, events, marketing campaigns & promotions) for client engagement;
- Negotiate with third parties on the commercials for any in-building installation and seek approval prior to installation;
- Manage the site acquisition in the Visayas & Mindanao Area reporting to the Head of SAQ in Manila
- Documentation (Letter of Intent, MOC, COL, Plan Approval and Notice to Proceed and other similar documents)
- Handle inquiries from sales regarding serviceability of buildings
- Process initial payment of lease, bonds and insurances with the accounting department and subsequently endorse recurring payments
- Assist finance team during renewal of contracts
- Coordinate with the other teams during the pre-build and post build of the new sites.
- Minimum of at least two years relevant sales/ marketing/ business development experience
- Fluent in English and Cebuano, with strong business verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Pursues improvements and efficiencies on projects and ad hoc tasks
- With sense of urgency, highly reliable and excellent customer service
- University/Bachelor's degree holder preferably in business &/marketing
- Willing to travel
- Degree in relevant area
- Relevant business experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working within an international setting
We apologise, however, due to the volume of applications most likely we will not be able to respond to each applicant individually, however we do appreciate your time and will review each application that we receive.