1 Year or less Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
CEBU GRAND REALTY
Is currently looking for:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Take dictation
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Manage staff appointments
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Minimum of associate’s degree in business administration.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Strong English-language skills, including writing, grammar and spelling.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
- Data entry with strict attention to detail.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Decisive and critical thinker.