Ship Hotel Manager (Cebu)
Managerial / Supervisory
Cebu City, Cebu
TRANS-ASIA SHIPPING LINES, INC.
Is looking for:
- Conducts regular inspections of all hotel facilities, equipment, crew quarters and related to hotel operations to ensure quality standard.
- Oversees of all hotel workplan and discuss it to Handyman team leader supervisor.
- Plans feasibility studies for possible new routes and onboard activities.
- Upgrades plans proposal
- Oversees the all maintenance supply for level of per stocking.
- Coordinates shipyard projects and leads initiatives, obtaining quotes, planning budgets and executing work.
- Oversees the operations of the passenger terminal check in team.
- Implements new policies and procedure at terminal operations in relation with the company and port authority standard.
- Responsible / Monitors of any refurbishing / changes in facilities met the safety standard.
- Ensures all facilities are in good use of Hotel Crew onboard.
- Establishes good relations with Customs and other regulatory agencies.
- Graduate of 4-year course, preferably with a degree in Business, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Maritime Transportation.
- Minimum of 5 – year experience in Hotel Industry, Logistics or allied industries.
- With good grasp of the shipping and/or logistics industry Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities