AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Analyst
1 Year or less Experience
Unit 3D MJL Building, A.S. Fortuna Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
RIGHTRecruit Corporation, an affiliate company of StaffRIGHT Solutions Inc., is the leading outsourced recruitment, training and consulting solutions provider for the call center industry today. With over 20 years of global contact center experience, we are committed to provide you with the right job tailored to your needs and qualifications. Our growing list of top local and international call centers ensures you of the best career options in the industry.
AML (ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING) ANALYST
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or equivalent course
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in a financial institution handling financial fraud, financial accounting, compliance, card verification.
- Team player adaptable to fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to manage tight processes, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined person, self-motivated, and delivery focused.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
The main duties include:
- Auditing/Analysis of customer activities.
- Escalating any suspicious activity/concerns to compliance management.
- . • Assist with any other Compliance related matters or projects as identified and assigned by compliance management.
- Conducting suspicious activity and reputational risk investigations as warranted.
- Carrying out any other tasks as may be requested from time to time.