Financial Planning Assistants | 2-Week paid Christmas Break | Day Hours
1 Year or less Experience PHP 16,000 - 18,000 per month
3F Mango Square Building, Mango Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu
VBP is looking for a Financial Planning Assistant!
What are you currently doing? We’re building a company in Cebu that positively impacts the lives of the people we interact with.
We are looking for ENERGETIC, DETAIL-ORIENTED, ORGANIZED and CLIENT FOCUSED people to join our team. We want you to become INDISPENSABLE to our clients by providing HIGH QUALITY work with QUICK TURNAROUND for completion of tasks. You need to be PROACTIVE and RESPONSIVE to client requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- An awesome work ethic and attitude
- An Accounting and Business Related Certificate, Degree or further education
- Customer Service Experience
- Office Administration or Clerical Work Experience
- Accounting Knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Basic-Intermediate MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge
- Team Oriented Skills that fosters the unique VBP Culture
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be assigned to Cebu City
AWESOME BENEFITS THAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
- 30 days leave per annual
- Paid 2 week Christmas vacation
- Weekends off
- HMO coverage
- Normal Day Hours (7am - 4pm)
- Solid professional & development training programs
- Competitive compensation package
- Quarterly pay increase for the first year
- Extensive training (including Personal Development)
- Free breakfast
- Unlimited coffee
- Relaxed dress code
- Emergency onsite childcare
- Standard employment benefits
- Interest-free company loans
- Great clients and wonderful team
- Lots of career growth opportunities
3 THINGS YOU MUST LEARN (or UNLEARN):
1) We hate the word Shift. At VBP there is no such thing as a shift. You work during the day Monday to Friday, like normal people.
2) Clients are not Customers – A customer is simply a recipient of products or services. By contrast, a client is engaged in a more qualitative relationship. We are after Client Service Representatives to build a solid and longer term relationships with 1 or 2 clients (small businesses), not deal with thousands of frustrated customers!
3) Everyone’s Opinions Matter – If you want a job where you come to work to get told exactly what to do or say (scripts? definitely not!) then sorry we can’t help you. If you want to work where you will be challenged to help clients find better ways to work, asked to improve processes, and be a part of our business growth then you must read on…