Catalyst Data Processing Solutions, Inc.With business certificates
3/F Northside Business Hub, G.Lopez Jaena Cor. A.P. Cortes Street, Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu
JOB OVERVIEW AND SUMMARY
Catalyst Data Processing Solutions, Inc. is urgently looking for Web Quality Analysts who are resourceful, proactive, enthusiastic and result-oriented to join our growing team on March 25, 2019.
The IT Trainee will be responsible for managing all search engine optimization and analyze the website including page rating and feature testing, metadata review, deal with the categorization of internet data and web pages and verify the accuracy of online information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and evaluates search results and search performance and recommend website features and contents.
- Compares audio/voice recordings and checks texts for specific contents.
- Provides off-page optimizations to help maximize website performance in search engine for target keywords.
- Actively participates in programs and activities that lead to performance enhancement.
- Ensures to participate in coaching and feedback sessions organized by Team Lead/Manager designed to consistently maintain great customer experience & satisfaction.
- Provides regular feedback to Team Leads/ Manager on their quality performance.
- Actively participates in company activities and programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is only open for Full-Time employment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Business and Office, any IT-related courses or equivalent
- Must be interested in web marketing and or advertising
- Must be internet savvy and regularly browse social media, blogs, and websites
- Knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge on website audits and status reports
- Has an outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills, and proactively identify areas of opportunity in order to succeed at a given task
- Excellent in both oral and written English communications skills
- Has a thorough understanding of American cultural idioms and slang, as well as trends in pop culture, business, and politics
- Proficient in MS applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and etc.
PERKS OF WORKING AT CATALYST!
- Fixed Rest Days (Saturday and Sunday)
- Allowances (Rice, Meal, Transportation)
- Night Differential Pay
- Attendance Incentive
- Rewards for Top Performers
- Birthday and Anniversary Incentive
- Monthly Employee Engagement Activities
- Fun Company Culture
- Non-Stressful Environment