Kitchen Staff / Cook
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
Junquera St., Brgy. Kamagayan, Cebu City, Cebu
SOUTHPOLE CENTRAL HOTEL
Incorporated in November 28, 1990, Southpole Corporation, is a family-owned company, a conglomerate of various divisions and segments, both in product and service industries. The company offers oil and gas products, exclusive dealer of food and beverages, as well as engaged into services such as business and consumer financing, convenience stores, pawnshops, ticketing agency and pension house services.
Since its establishment 25 years ago, Southpole has become the leading distributor of oil and gas products and beverages in Bongao, Siargao and Zamboanga City. In addition, we are the top financing institution in Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, Zambonaga City, and Ipil, Sibugay for the past five years. The company expanded its financing and pension house operations in Cebu in June 2015, as well as the construction of the new additional segment, theSouthpole Central Hotel under a newly form corporation, Southpole Land Development Corporation.
Southpole Central Hotel, the newest business hotel in the city, is scheduled to soft-open this October 2015. With 95 guestrooms and suites and meeting venues to accommodate the growing demand for both leisure and business travelers in Cebu City.
Southpole Central Hotel needs the following:
KITCHEN STAFF / COOK
- High school diploma or Vocational Course in Cookery (NCII)
- Must have at least 6 months of cooking experience in a Hotel/Restaurant
- Flexible and can work under pressure
- Able to work professionally as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Has strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Experience and knowledge in Pastry is a great advantage
- Has good communication and cooking skills
- Trainable, fast learner and can multitask
- Must have a strong and pleasing personality
- Must be honest, obedient, and respectful
- Physically fit to work
- Can start ASAP!
- Prepares food by various cooking methods (frying, sautéing, grilling, boiling) needed for Banquet/A la Carte
- Ensure food quality and great food presentation before they are served
- Ensure all food ingredients/stocks and other items are properly stored
- Monitoring stocks in the kitchen
- Checking the quality of ingredients daily
- Preparing food costing and food production through various procedures (measuring/portioning, breading, marinating/seasoning)
Visit our website www.SouthPoleCentralHotel.com
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their resume and application letter to [email protected]
For our walk in applicants, kindly drop by your resume and application letter to:
Southpole Central Hotel
Junquera St., Brgy. Kamagayan, Cebu City