Entry Level Content Writer
1 Year or less Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
ENTRY LEVEL CONTENT WRITER
Content writer for developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing. The copywriter will also edit and revise existing contents based on client’s keywords.
Candidate will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is an exciting position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work under little supervision and be a team player.
• Copy-editing and proofreading articles and other web content.
• Finding, developing and writing new ideas for web content.
• Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
• Experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs is a plus but not necessary (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
• Ability to quickly execute multiple concepts around a single product or piece.
• Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
• Ability to write engaging online content.
• Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
About Optimind Technology Solutions Founded in 2002, Optimind has grown from a small team of 3 people to a medium sized enterprise. Our vision is to be a world leader in digital marketing and IT based solutions. Some of our current clients include Ayala Land Corporation, Megaworld, Robinsons Land, Inquirer.net, MRM Worldwide, Sta. Lucia Realty, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline and Jollibee. Cebu Office supports market demands coming from the United States, Europe, Australia as well as the local SME market.
For more information, you may visit www.myoptimind.com