2 to 4 Years Experience
Nay Palad HideawayWith business certificates | 51-200 employees
Outside Cebu : Siargao Island
Nay Palad Hideaway
We’d never put our shoes on again if we didn’t have to. Maybe that’s why we created Nay Palad Hideaway, an intimate boutique resort located on a pristine tropical island in the Philippines.
On Nay Palad Hideaway, you can indulge in the ultimate luxury: spending time outdoors with friends and family. We’ll help you create a perfect getaway, tailored to your every need, from cocktails to bespoke menus, surfing lessons to spa therapies. Everything is covered by the all-inclusive fee.
Nay Palad Hideaway is a truly sustainable paradise – a place to retreat and rejuvenate, so you can return to the world in a barefoot state of mind.
Is currently looking for:
- Acts as the deck utility man and perform tasks as assigned by the captain
- Stand as lookout, scaling and chipping paint, painting, handling lines during the mooring of the boat and assists in the actual letting fo and tying up the boat
- Assists in the operation and handling of all deck gear including cradling, topping and housing of booms
- Aids the carpenter in repair works on the boat
- Helps during the loading and discharging of guests and cargos
- Keeps the boat in tiptop condition
- Stands watch from bow or wing of the boat to look for obstruction in path
- Steers ship under direction of the captain following designated course
- Stands gangway watches to prevent unauthorized persons from boarding the boat while in port.
- Exercises good grooming and impeccable hygiene
- Contribute to the team's objective of excellent customer satisfaction with the highest level of customer service and the most unique world class barefoot luxury experience.
- Promote a work environment of partner engagement, team spirit and a health realtionship among personnel within the department and the whole organization.
- Live in accordance with the corporate values and code of conduct.
- Ensure adequacy and compliance of internal control within the department and compliance to applicable government regulations
- Implement the Quality Management System (QMS) standards in the department and support QMS - related activities
- Promote a clean and safe work environment by implementing the company's health and safety programs.
- Take an active part in all resort-initiated programs and activities
- Promote NAY PALAD image by conduting all duties and responsibilities in the most ethical manner
- Protect the CONFIDENTIALITY of all information classified as such.
- Live the values and philosophies are true partner of the NAY PALAD Teams
- Good communication skills
- High Customer service orientation
- Enthusiastic, courteous and helpful to colleagues and guest
- Atleast 1 year relevant work experience
- Duly licensed as Boat Captain
For more information about the company, visit our website: