Senior Accounting Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Room 217, Jose R. Martinez Building, Osmeña Boulevard, Brgy. Sta Cruz, Cebu City, Cebu
MARTINEZ & SONS REALTY CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
SENIOR ACCOUNTING MANAGER
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Obtain and maintain thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Responsible for managing accounting systems hardware and software applications.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
- Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to management and board of directors the financial performance, projections and other special projects as required.
- Prepare short-and long-term financial forecast of financial performance for use with internal and external parties.
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review audit performance.
- Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all government and non-government rules and regulation and compliance requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting employee relations and other corporate policies.
- Must have passion to get things done and a great appreciation to details. Must believe in continual process improvement.
- An MBA or CPA is required.
- 3 to 5 years prior supervisory experience.
- Must be computer proficient and have experience with automated accounting systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, managerial and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.