WFM (Workforce) Analyst
1 Year or less Experience
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
About the Company
Move FORWARD With Us!
Forward BPO is a call center company situated in AS Fortuna St., Mandaue City, just beside Benedicto College.
We offer a good variety of agent and non-agent jobs for fresh graduates, career-shifters, and anyone who is interested in changing their career landscape.
A good working environment, competitive salary package, and equal opportunity are just some of the perks Forward BPO offers.
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
WFM (WORKFORCE) ANALYST
- Prepares Intraday Reports on staff attendance
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee time sheets against schedule time in/out reporting
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with the company and department payroll procedures
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect to operations
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency
- Provides analytical support for special projects
- Collaborate with fulfillment operations department management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce
- Performs any other related duties as assigned or required
- At least 1 year experience in WFM , preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience
- Experience with WFM software
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with emphasis on forecasting
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Skilled in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
- Ability to be highly organized with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, etc.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor
- Ability to work occasionally evening, weekends, to meet deadlines
How to Apply
For online applications, you may contact our Recruitment Team via SMS or call for application follow-up.
Since all of our job openings are urgent, you may do the initiative to walk-in at our office from 9 AM to 6 PM from Mondays to Fridays. Our doors are always open for walk-ins and it's okay to bring your friends!
Don't forget to bring your ID and updated resume.
Observe proper dress code. No shorts, mini skirts, tattered jeans, and sleeveless tops, please.
For inquiries or concerns, contact Recruitment through these numbers: 0922-738-4122 / 0977-206-7037
Or just message our Facebook Page.