Managerial / Supervisory PHP 15,000 per month
Junquera St., Brgy. Kamagayan, Cebu City, Cebu
SOUTHPOLE CENTRAL HOTEL
Incorporated in November 28, 1990, Southpole Corporation, is a family-owned company, a conglomerate of various divisions and segments, both in product and service industries. The company offers oil and gas products, exclusive dealer of food and beverages, as well as engaged into services such as business and consumer financing, convenience stores, pawnshops, ticketing agency and pension house services.
Since its establishment 25 years ago, Southpole has become the leading distributor of oil and gas products and beverages in Bongao, Siargao and Zamboanga City. In addition, we are the top financing institution in Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, Zambonaga City, and Ipil, Sibugay for the past five years. The company expanded its financing and pension house operations in Cebu in June 2015, as well as the construction of the new additional segment, theSouthpole Central Hotel under a newly form corporation, Southpole Land Development Corporation.
Southpole Central Hotel, the newest business hotel in the city, is scheduled to soft-open this October 2015. With 95 guestrooms and suites and meeting venues to accommodate the growing demand for both leisure and business travelers in Cebu City.
Southpole Central Hotel needs the following:
- Candidate must be a graduate of BSHRM/BSBA major in Marketing Management or its equivalent course
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in Sales
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be respectful, honest, and a good team player
- Must possess great leadership skills
- Experience in the hotel industry is an Advantage!
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customers at all times.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the customer inquiries, and develop professional long term business relationships with clients.
- Developing and implementing marketing goals, strategies and action plan.
- Conducts and participates in sales call with sales team.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts.
- Preparing sales proposals, corporate rate and contracts.
- Setting and meeting sales target/quotas to increase revenue.
- Conducts training assessment and sales technique to Sales Team.
- Build and strengthen customer relationship with new and existing clients to enable future booking/reservations.
- Accompany sales team on business deals or promotion to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Work effectively with all Department to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotel.