Junquera St., Brgy. Kamagayan, Cebu City, Cebu
SOUTHPOLE CENTRAL HOTEL
Incorporated in November 28, 1990, Southpole Corporation, is a family-owned company, a conglomerate of various divisions and segments, both in product and service industries. The company offers oil and gas products, exclusive dealer of food and beverages, as well as engaged into services such as business and consumer financing, convenience stores, pawnshops, ticketing agency and pension house services.
Since its establishment 25 years ago, Southpole has become the leading distributor of oil and gas products and beverages in Bongao, Siargao and Zamboanga City. In addition, we are the top financing institution in Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, Zambonaga City, and Ipil, Sibugay for the past five years. The company expanded its financing and pension house operations in Cebu in June 2015, as well as the construction of the new additional segment, theSouthpole Central Hotel under a newly form corporation, Southpole Land Development Corporation.
Southpole Central Hotel, the newest business hotel in the city, is scheduled to soft-open this October 2015. With 95 guestrooms and suites and meeting venues to accommodate the growing demand for both leisure and business travelers in Cebu City.
Southpole Central Hotel needs the following:
- Must know how to drive and have good driving skills and records
- Must have non-professional/professional driver’s license
- Must know how to drive AT/MT vehicle.
- Must comply all local and state driving regulations
- Must have sharp memory and knowledge of the streets near the employer’s home, work/school location.
- Must be physically fit and healthy
- Must be punctual, respectful, honest and patient.
- Must be trustworthy and can communicate well
- Applicants who is residing near or at Banawa, Cebu City is an Advantage!
- Can start immediately.
- Responsible for cleaning, checking and maintenance of the vehicle.
- Responsible for driving the employer or its family member to its destination safely.
- Responsible for driving the employer or its family member to its destination on time.
- Responsible on performing other duties requested by the employer or its family member such as running of errands and etc.