2 to 4 Years Experience
15th & 16th Flrs., i3 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
1&1 is a 100 % subsidiary of United Internet AG. With 12.70 million fee-based customer contracts and 31.03 million ad-financed free accounts, United Internet AG is Europe’s leading internet specialist. At the heart of United Internet is a high-performance “Internet Factory” with 6,490 employees, of which more than 1,850 are engaged in product management, development and data centers. In addition to the high sales strength of its established brands (1&1, GMX, WEB.DE, united-domains, fasthosts, InterNetX, Sedo and affilinet), United Internet stands for outstanding operational excellence with around 44 million customer accounts worldwide.
- Willing to work on graveyard shifts and shifting schedule
- Study of business administration or comparable degree desirable or training with corresponding qualification in the job
- 2 to 5 years professional experience in call center sector is desirable. Ideally in the function of a personnel resource planner.
- Knowledge of business management interrelationships and personnel planning processes and influencing factors in the company
- Knowledge of the systems used in the course of daily tasks
- Good MS-Office skillset
- As part of the Global Command Center team, the Workforce Specialist is assigned in the execution of comprehensive target and actual analyses with regard to personnel requirements (past and future), as well as planning of the Personnel deployment for online and offline volumes by creating economical shift and break schedules for several teams. Understands itself as an internal Service provider.
- On-schedule forecasting of personnel requirements and planning of the number of employees that are available during the period under review, taking into account productivity in the form of suitable reports.
- Cross-process and cross-thematic conception of personnel deployment planning also beyond the location. In this function, technical contact person for other locations
- Contribution of your own ideas to the development of suitable alternative proposals in questions of personnel deployment planning.
- Review of personnel deployment planning, implemented processes, interfaces and planning principles. Development and implementation of suitable alternative solutions.
- Support of the management in questions of personnel deployment planning and reporting at the site according to the instructions of the superior
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.1and1.com