1 Year or less Experience
5/F, Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Cebu City, Cebu
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, great challenge and great satisfaction. An organization dedicated to teamwork and collaboration. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 94 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. Talk to Accenture and discover how great you can be.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
WORKFORCE ANALYST - CEBU
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduates with at least one complete year in college are welcome to apply
- At least 1year Workforce experience is required
- Experience in forecasting, planning and scheduling calls/ contacts or work volumes is a plus
- Basic knowledge on Infrastructure Services
- Excellent English communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
- Achieve customer support service levels by accurately forecasting, planning and scheduling calls/ contacts or work volumes and staff/vendors to ensure optimal performance
- Provide ongoing and frequent interaction with management operations, staff, vendors or clients, as required, to achieve optimum results
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.