2 to 4 Years Experience
PIPC Bldg., MEZ II, Basak, Cebu City, Cebu
Research Now SSI is the world’s leading global provider of first-party consumer and professional data based on extensive, proprietary market research panels. Around this core asset of opted-in, managed data, the company has built innovative data services and solutions that bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from research to marketing to advertising. Research Now SSI serves more than 4,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting and investment firms, and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
The Software Developer is responsible for developing new tools and application functionality as well as enhancing and maintaining SSI’s existing software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
- Architect, implement and test technical solutions to improve upon existing systems.
- Implement software code.
- Perform system tests.
- Perform system releases.
- Support the help desk on ad-hoc issues and defects.
- Maintain and support existing software systems.
Required Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- This position will initially be supporting a custom ColdFusion application.
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience with web application development.
- Experience with SQL Server, MySql, or similar.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies preferably SCRUM.