Monitoring, Evaluation and Fundraising Officer
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 15,000 - 17,000 per month
Drop In Center - Barangay Ermita, Cebu City, Cebu
Organization: Enfants d' Asie- Children of Asia, NGO
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Fundraising Officer
Status: Regular full-time employee with trial period of 6 months
Working days and hours: From Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 9 am to 6 pm
Location: Cebu City, Philippines
Target date of the contract: March 2019
Conditions: PHP 15,000 – 17,500 (commensurate with experience)
Children of Asia's Mission
Created in 1991, Enfantsd’Asie Association - Children of Asia (www.en.enfantsdasie.com) is a French non-governmental, non-denominational humanitarian association. Since 1998, Children of Asia in the Philippines has been working with at-risk children and teenagers on the island of Cebu. Our team is composed of 12 staff members: 2 French volunteers and 10 Filipinos. Children of Asia works with communities living in the slums and marginalized rural areas in Cebu, supporting and caring for underprivileged children throughout their schooling, from their early years until they obtain skills, qualifications and employment. Our organization supports more than 500 beneficiaries, from Elementary to College, most of whom are community-based children.
Children of Asia is currently looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Fundraising Officer, willing to develop and implement programs in fundraising, partnerships, M&E, and communication.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Fundraising Officer will take charge of the local fundraising efforts, local communication tools, and monitoring and evaluation of the programs of Children of Asia.
Tasks and responsibilities:
This position will work under the supervision of the Local Program Deputy Director and the Program Coordinator and coordinates with social workers, the Training Center and the administrative staff.
1) Fundraising: develop and implement local fundraising programs through network development, creating proposals for grants, report-making and donor management in coordination with the Local Program Deputy Director to sustain CoA's programs and activities;
2) Local sponsorship: develop and implement strategies to help increase the number of local
sponsors for individual beneficiaries
3) Partnerships: manage and expand COA’s network of partners (e.g. organizational sponsors and volunteers) to support the health and nutrition program, livelihood program, educational program and implementation of special events such as Children’s Christmas Party and summer programs;
4) Monitoring and Evaluation: Consolidates and analyses monthly data from the Social Workers in the general M&E tool for reporting to the Program Coordinator;
5) Communication: Manages the communication tools and regularly updates information in COA’s monthly newsletter and Facebook page
6) Participation to CoA activities: The Monitoring, Evaluation and Fundraising Officer also participates to the staff meetings and the events organized for all CoA’s beneficiaries (Christmas Party, summer activities, summer camps, etc.
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
Experience: Minimum of 2 years confirmed experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, donor relations and fundraising, preferably on educational sponsorship programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Internet and Computer literacy (Microsoft office applications: Excel, Word, Power point)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and people of different cultural backgrounds
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously and take initiatives as well as to work as part of a team
- Experience in dealing with youngsters
- Willing to travel to other areas of Cebu province where we have our programs
- Willing to take up challenges
- Experience in working with disadvantaged children and families and/or in a NGO is a plus
Some extra activities might require availability on week-ends and evenings.
How to Apply
Please submit the two following documents in English, by email: a resume and a cover letter. For the attention of Marione Bacalso
Job code: Monitoring, Evaluation and Fundraising Officer
Email address: [email protected]
Employment contract to start on March 2019