Account Operations Manager / Program Manager for Fast Growing Company | BPO Experience must
Managerial / Supervisory
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
World's leading Virtual Assistant and customer service company since 2003. Featured on CNN, CBC and lot of media for our services. With offices around the Globe and headquartered in the US & offices at India and Philippines
We are looking for:
ACCOUNT OPERATIONS MANAGER / PROGRAM MANAGER FOR FAST GROWING COMPANY | BPO EXPERIENCE MUST
We are managing customer support and back-office operations for Leading US based Technology companies in the eCommerce , Ride sharing, Fintech, SaaS space . Many of our clients are valued over a Billion Dollars and are disrupting their respective industries. If you love technology , gadgets and of Course customer service and support, this job is for you! (and coffee, KPIs, Metrics and all of those as well)
Video tour of our hip offices : https://vimeo.com/279678036
CS Division website: http://www.Teams.ph
- Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- Manages and staffs the operations assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Assist and work directly with top management.
- Integral in crafting new policies, work as a problem solver, offer expert guidance to all team members, and be ready to roll up his/her sleeves to do any work anytime.
- Evaluates direct reports and provides formal counselling and mentoring to staff
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plans to carry out objectives
- Maximizes potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective performance management methods.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage & training, provision of excellent clientele service.
- Oversee and direct the activities of a number of processes & campaigns along with team lead & staff assigned to the campaign.
- Responsible for communication of strategy, initiatives and performance metrics.
- Defines and manages group/team structures and resource levels to support business needs.
- Proactive in delivering work, track client issues and maintains all correspondence and issue resolution.
- Maintain discipline of team(s) and staff ethics.
- Lead Teams of 100-150 FTEs for single or multiple accounts and multiple LOB for the same account
- A graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
- Naturally great with people-especially on phone
- At least 3 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; preferably Program manager / Assistant Manager/ Operation Manager specializing in BPO operations and management
- Strong computer skills required, especially suing MS office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly with a wide range of users on a wide range of issues.
- Strong organizational, analytics and managerial skills
- Ability to build productive business relationships with teams and clients.
- Ability to self-manage, self-motivate and be accountable for assignments and related deadlines.
- Proactive and competent with strong presentation skills.