Financial Marketing Staff
1 Year or less Experience
OMGE Global Language Academy Inc.With business certificates | 11-50 employees
OMGE Building, F. Ramos Street, Sta. Cruz beside Diplomat Hotel, Cebu City, Cebu
OMGE Global is one of Cebu's top online/offline English language center and is diversifying into other types of businesses particularly in real-estate.
As a start-up in the real-estate business, this is the right time for fast growth in both career and experience.
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or Business related courses
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Honest, energetic, strong work ethics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willing to learn proactively and be trained
- Can communicate well in English
- Preferably with experience but willing to accept fresh graduates
- Processing Government Compensation & Benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, PhilHealth contributions) and other fees or permits
- Manage the company's payables and receivables
- Prepare financial reports
- Gather, collate and edit all real-estate related informtion for marketing purposes (Real-estate, exchange rates, etc.)
- Develop highly skilled training
- Accompany clients to the developer, bank or government institutions for processing of legal documents
How to Apply
Walk-In Applicants are welcome to visit the office from 9am to 12pm and look for Charles.
OMGE GLOBAL ENGLISH ACADEMY INC.
F. Ramos St., (building besides Diplomat Hotel)
Cebu City, Cebu
You can also send your resume and application letter to: [email protected]