2 to 4 Years Experience
1st Avenue Extension 6th St., Mactan Economic Zone 1, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Enrich your Career with a Global Leader in the Fashion Industry
Yuenthai is one of the world’s premier apparel and supply chain services providers with production facilities in China and Cambodia aside from the Philippines. We are a recognized multi-product expert who brings the best sports apparel to millions of people around the world. On the local front, Yuenthai has 2 manufacturing facilities in MEPZ 1, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu, which are reputable partners of international brands such as adidas and Reebok among others.
Yuenthai is a member of the Luenthai Group of Companies and has just invested in a state of the art Factory of the Future. This new factory will help us to reduce waste and increase efficiency while at the same time allowing us to automate complex production methods to improve speed and quality.
Yuenthai is a green factory. We recycle treated water, practice digital to reduce paper consumption and thus save more trees. We are continuously searching for ways to make our operations more environmentally-friendly.
We are looking for a talented individual who wants to jumpstart his or her career while transcending global boundaries to join us as:
- Preparation of Finance Management report
- Forecasting Report Preparation
- CAPEX Monitoring
- PO Online Approval
- Checking of PO if within budget or not
- Support to other functions under Finance (GL, FA, AP, AR and Payroll)
- Monitoring of the monthly closing activities especially for unusual expense line items.
- KPI Preparation
- Graduate of a 4 year Accounting course
- Preferably with exposure to Project Management
- Highly trainable and eager to learn
- Good Communication Skills in written and verbal English and Cebuano
- Computer Literate and proficient in Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Preferably a CPA
- Preferaby with experience in a manufacturing environment
Successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package commensurate to his or her experience and qualifications.