PCO (Pollution Control Officer)
1 Year or less Experience
Nay Palad Hideaway (formerly Dedon Island Resort)With business certificates | 51-200 employees
Outside Cebu : Siargao, Surigao Del Norte
Nay Palad Hideaway
We’d never put our shoes on again if we didn’t have to. Maybe that’s why we created Nay Palad Hideaway, an intimate boutique resort located on a pristine tropical island in the Philippines.
On Nay Palad Hideaway, you can indulge in the ultimate luxury: spending time outdoors with friends and family. We’ll help you create a perfect getaway, tailored to your every need, from cocktails to bespoke menus, surfing lessons to spa therapies. Everything is covered by the all-inclusive fee.
Nay Palad Hideaway is a truly sustainable paradise – a place to retreat and rejuvenate, so you can return to the world in a barefoot state of mind.
Is currently looking for:
PCO (POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER)
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Chemist with at least experience in environmental management.
- Preferably has completed the Basic PCO training course by an EMB-recognized training organization/institution within the last three (3) years.
- Willing to be assigned in Siargao Is., Surigao Del Norte
- Ensure the proper performance, operation and maintenance of environmental management facilities or systems of the resort such as the following
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Air pollution control
- Hazardous waste management facilities
- Solid waste segregation
How to Apply
Submit your application letter and resume to:
The Human Resource Department
Nay Palad Hideaway, Lisob, Malinao,
Gen. Luna Siargao Is., Surigao Del Norte