1 Year or less Experience
P.C Suico St., Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
COLD LINK ASIA LOGISTICS CORP.
Is currently looking for:
(2) LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction and maintain accurate logs of all transportation of goods.
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Coordinate logistics staff (e.g. drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate reports for top management.
- Performing other tasks or duties that may be requested from time to time as required by the office head
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Information Technology/Engineering/Industrial Engineering.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- With strong verbal and written communication skills
- Required languages spoken: English, Filipino, Cebuano
- Can start immediately
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Able to manage conflict in a way which is sensible, fair and efficient
- Being able to apply new and creative solutions to old problems and constantly seeking to improve upon processes, systems or services.
- Computer literate and highly proficient in MS Office
- Able to work w/ a wide variety of responsibilities in a fast paced environment under time constrains
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Integrity and adherence to the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and performance
- Team player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize