Civil Engineer - Clerk of Works (Project-based)
1 Year or less Experience
268 Magallanes St., Brgy Ermita, Cebu City, Cebu
Central Lumber Corporation is a manufacturer, importer, distributor and retailer of complete line of construction materials. With history of more than 70 years, we take the lead in providing innovative products to build value for money homes of the future.
What’s in store for you?
Enjoy up to a maximum of 42-day leave benefits, graduated until 5th year of employment and monetized at year end, attractive salary package, commission bonuses for sales related positions, an opportunity to build a career up the ladder in the organization, and a work atmosphere of family, openness and continuous improvement.
Come and join our growing family!
CLERK OF WORKS (FOR CEBU &MALABON)
You will be overseeing the work on your assigned construction site to ensure that workmanship, quality and safety are within the company and statutory requirements.
Further, you will:
- Inspect the works on site and comparing it with drawing specifications;
- Check if standards, building regulations, health and safety, and legal requirements are met;
- Monitor and provide reports on all on-site matters which includes: third party inspections, work progress, safety concerns and causes of delays, while keeping detailed pertinent records.
- Graduate of BS in Civil Engineering, license not required but preferred
- Able to read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings, specifications, codes, and other material pertinent to construction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Familiar with relevant legislation and statutory requirements
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply