Urgent Hiring: HR Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
9th Floor Chinabank Building, Cebu Business Park, Ayala, Cebu City, Cebu
eLink Systems and Concepts Corp. is a pioneering IT – Business Process Services company. We provide effective solutions for different businesses and to individuals in Australia, UK, United States, and all other countries across the globe. Our Team is composed of accomplished board of directors who are equipped with over 25 years of combined experience in the industry.
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
How to Apply
You may walk-in during office hours from 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday. We are located at 9th Floor of Chinabank Corporate Center Building, Samar Loop Corner Panay Road, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Philippines.