US Registered Nurse (USRN)
2 to 4 Years Experience
15F Mabuhay Tower, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Shearwater Health (formerly known as Health Connections) is an expert provider of a wide-range of clinical processes, combining clinical outsourcing expertise and judgment with disciplined business practices. Our approach to healthcare outsourcing enables our clients to improve healthcare outcomes and the quality of service and care, as well as increase their return on investment.
Shearwater Health (formerly known as Health Connections) CPO expertise grew out of HCCAI's expertise with recruiting clinical staff and consulting on healthcare operations in over twenty-seven different countries since its establishment in 1973. We have developed relationships with some of the world's top healthcare systems to understand clinical needs and to implement clinical workforce strategies to improve care efficiency and nurse workforce stability. And through that experience we have truly become experts at identifying, recruiting, and selecting nurses of the very highest quality for our clients. And we're ready to put them all to work for you.
US REGISTERED NURSE (USRN)
Responsible for reviewing proposed hospitalization, home care, and inpatient/outpatient treatment plans for medical necessity and efficiency in accordance with client’s specific contract rules and guidelines and with company’s policies practices and procedures to facilitate quality and cost-effective care for the injured employee.
A United States Registered Nurse (USRN) may be tasked to do any of the following:
- Workers Compensation Review
- Utilization Review
- Medical Review/Medical Nurse Review
- Clinical Review
- Nurse Review
- Health Coach
- Program Review
- Intake Nurse
- Medical Coordinator
- Clinical Data/Clinical Case Management
- Physician Review Service
- Quality and Training
- Program Management
- May provide guidance and coaching to other USRNs and participate in the orientation of newly hired USRNs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing for both Philippines and the US (any state).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing.
- Must have at least 2 years hospital/bedside experience (volunteer work included)
- Experience with CPO or any BPO Healthcare Account is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Amenable to work shifting hours
- Required Skill(s): Medical Abstraction, Utilization Review, Bill Review, Charts Review
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Relocation Assistance of up to Php20,000 will be given to new hires outside of Cebu.
We are looking for committed individuals who are driven to provide the best quality of service and allow our clients to improve on healthcare outcomes. Shearwater Health is awarded as the "Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Healthcare for 2016" by the 10th ICT Awards! We are confident that once you'll be part of our team, you will not regret it. We provide a warm and friendly atmosphere together with above the market compensation packages!