2 to 4 Years Experience
10th Floor 2QUAD building, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
EXL Service (Nasdaq:EXLS) is a recognized business solutions provider. EXL's service offerings are aligned to provide a competitive edge to its clients by transforming and outsourcing business processes. While outsourcing involves providing a full spectrum of business process services from offshore delivery centres that require ongoing process management skills, transformation services enable continuous improvement of client processes by bringing together EXL's capabilities in reengineering including six sigma process improvement, research & analytics, and risk advisory services.
We are urgently hiring for:
- Responsible for managing staffing models and scheduling processes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the scheduling process of the program.
- Create agent schedules, IDPs and make necessary adjustments as necessary.
- Acts as backup for the WF Manager.
- Manage employee information changes inside Verint WFO system
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Responsible for balancing staffing requirements with operational efficiencies and financial goals.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Solid critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates ability to give and receive feedback with peers and business partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate sound arithmetic, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to adapt to workload and multitask with attention to detail in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and comprehension skills
- Very proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to scrub, dissect and shape data, create customized reports.
- Good knowledge of any WFM systems such as eWFM, Blue Pumpkin/Impact 360, IEX etc.
- Create forecasts, schedules and IDPs, run scenarios inside a WFM tool
Work Experience Requirements
- 2+ year of hands-on experience in WFM in a call center inbound voice process
- 1+ year of Scheduling experience using any of the following tools - eWFM, Blue Pumpkin/Impact 360, or IEX.