Agriculturist / Agronomist
2 to 4 Years Experience
Duros Complex, Yati, Liloan, Cebu
Duros Development Corp. is a member of the DUROS GROUP OF COMPANIES, belonging to the holding company known as SAN-VIC HOLDINGS COMPANY, INC., a family-owned corporation with main office in Yati, Liloan, Cebu.
AGRICULTURIST / AGRONOMIST
- Conduct research in breeding, physiology, production, yield, and management of crops and agricultural plants or trees, shrubs, and nursery stock, their growth in soils, and control of pests:
Authorities & Responsibilities:
- Application of fertilizers, chemicals (pesticides, fungicides, herbicides) if necessary on the grass.
- Develop new or improved methods or products for controlling or eliminating weeds, crop diseases, or insect pests.
- Develop environmentally safe methods or products for controlling or eliminating weeds, crop diseases, or insect pests.
- Develop improved measurement techniques, soil conservation methods, soil sampling devices, or related technology
- In charge in cutting height on greens, tee mounds, fairways and rough. Landscape works and nurseries of ornamentals and grass
- Cutting schedule and orientation of greens, fairways and tee mounds.
- Manpower monitoring and everyday deployment of workers for maintenance
- Reports mandated by supervisors and head from time to time.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s/College Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Management
- Experience in Golfcourse development is ad advantage
- With good moral character
- Initiative and hardworking
- Computer Literate
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.duros.com.ph/