1 Year or less Experience
Duros Complex, Yati, Liloan, Cebu
Duros Development Corp. is a member of the DUROS GROUP OF COMPANIES, belonging to the holding company known as SAN-VIC HOLDINGS COMPANY, INC., a family-owned corporation with main office in Yati, Liloan, Cebu.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing with PRC License
- With Basic Life Support/ First Aide/ BOSH Trainings is an advantage
- Preferably 2 years experience in Company, Industrial, Hospital or Clinic work
- Has experience in Medical inventory, reports and APE.
- Must be very organized and customer service oriented.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Must be flexible, resourceful and a team player.
- Preferrably resident of Lilo-an or nearby municipality
- Can start immediately
- Ensures that the occupational health needs of employees are attended to in a timely manner to ensure that everyone remain productive and continue to add value to the company’s operations.
- Monitors each employee’s health record on a regular basis to be able to provide proactive occupational health services when needed.
- Provide initial diagnosis on medical conditions
- Provide emergency care and liaise with accredited health institutions as necessary
- Facilitates and assists employees in availing of healthcare services and the accident insurance claims.
- Conduct orientation on health and safety practices
- Maintain an inventory of medicines and other health supplies
- Other tasks as assigned by immediate superior
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.duros.com.ph