Senior Software Developer (Java)
5+ Years Experience PHP 45,000 - 95,000 per month
Ground Floor, Building 4, JDN Square P.Remedio Street, Mandaue City, Cebu
GECOGECO PHILIPPINES, INC.
GECOGECO is an IT software development firm established on June 2017 in Japan by a young, visionary IT entrepreneur and economist who also learned to love working in the Philippines. It has further expanded and have established GECOGECO PH in Cebu on June 2018. Our young company is mainly focused on IT Business consulting and Java/Web + AWS technologies.
GECOGECO is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer (Java) !!
- Software development planning and technical design creation
- Software implementation and testing
- Engagement on software architecture and infrastructure design planning with other engineers and JP onsite members
- Requirement analysis
- Be an awesome Gecogeco member
Salary range: 45,000P - 95,000P
- Better compensation package
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Guaranteed two days off per week
- Medical benefits
- High spec workstation (laptop)
- Additional incentives for certain certification passers (ie. JLPT certifications, AWS certifications, Linux certifications, Java certifications)
- Leave credits upon regularization
- 13th month pay
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- At least 3 years relevant experience
You should be comfortable with most of these and expert level in at least one.
- For Backend Devs
- Spring / Springboot
- Hibernate and JPA
- Node JS
- For Frontend Devs
Nice to Haves:
- Front-end Markup (Html, CSS, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Development and Release Cycle Design
- Automation and operation experience with CI and build tools (ie. Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
- AWS solution design and integration
- Salesforce Administration or/and Apex/Visualforce
- CMS (Wordpress, Drupal)
- Business level Japanese communication skill.
- N1/N2 Level (we offer a good incentive)
- Working experience as JP on-site engineer more than a year.