Data Scientist (DataTechnician)
2 to 4 Years Experience
SmartsourcingWith business certificates| Established in 2016 | 51-200 employees
8th Fl, Crown 7, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Is currently looking for:
DATA SCIENTIST (DATA TECHNICIAN)
Summary of Position:
The Data Scientist will be responsible for (1) managing large numbers of databases, (2) engaging in the administration of ongoing data quality validation and root-cause analysis, (3) collecting, collating and carrying out complex data analysis in support of management and customer requests and (4) working in reporting statistical findings to colleagues and senior managers.
The list of duties will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Manipulating, cleansing and processing data using Excel, Access and SQL
- Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of client data
- Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations
- Writing SQL scripts to manipulate data for data loads and extracts
- Developing data analytical databases from complex financial source data
- Data entry, auditing, creating data reports and monitoring all data for
- Designing, developing and implementing new functionality
- Monitoring the automated loading processes
- Advising on the suitability of methodologies and suggesting improvements
- Carrying out specified data processing and statistical techniques
- Supplying qualitative and quantitative data to colleagues and clients
Skills and Experience:
- Innovative, up to date with best practice
- Clever with formulas
- Has great understanding of business intelligence tools and marketplace CRM's
- Great attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Above industry salary package.
- Day-shift work schedule.
- HMO coverage after three (3) months.
- Free lunch everyday.
- Internal and external trainings and seminars.
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
For more information about our company, visit our website: