Technical Support Agent
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 25,000 - 30,000 per month
SmartsourcingWith business certificates| Established in 2016 | 51-200 employees
8th Fl, Crown 7, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Fancy Tech Support, but hate taking phone calls? Be an email correspondent for the next unicorn company!
Our client, a global software company is taking the world by storm and we're in need of Technical Support Agent (TSRs) as they conquer the digital space.
- Sign-in bonus of Php 15,000.00
- Base pay of Php 30,000/mo
- Certification Bonus of Php 30,000.00
- HMO coverage after one (1) month.
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym.
- Internal and external training and seminars.
- Monthly knock-off party.
- Free lunch every day.
- Resolution is your middle name. From simple troubleshooting to complex software issues, you’re eager to resolve a problem. You have two or more years of experience in tech support and can positively contribute to a great culture.
- You just get it. We don’t need you to have an IQ of Einstein, nor do we need a magician. We’re looking for someone who probes the right questions and provides the right answers.
- You like to learn. We’re a dynamic team and we’re all for refining our services, our processes, and even ourselves. You’re a great fit if you’re adaptable and perceptive to take the steps for continuous improvement.
- You communicate effectively. We’re focused on delivering excellent customer experience and this demands high-level English skills and email experience.
- Experience is key. Experience in working for a SaaS platform or software client and knowledge in email domain is highly valued.
- Provide help and answers to the customers' technical issues through identification of problems, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance.
- Support in the development of programs to educate customers on the correct use of the platform.
- Understand and address the customers' concerns by recommending services or accurate procedures.
- Troubleshoot blockers and challenges in completing routine and adhoc tasks.
- Evaluate the systems' problems to recommend enhancements.
- Complete routine and adhoc tasks defined by the client accurately and within the defined SLA’s.
For more information about our company, visit our website: