2 to 4 Years Experience
EngyTech Bldg. Hernan Cortes St. Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
NG KHAI DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Urgently in need of:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Must have excellent problem solving skill
- An effective leader and team player with strong interpersonal skills, able and willing to play a strategic role as well as handling the necessary details for the various HR functions.
- Knowledgeable in Labor Law standard
- With strong verbal and written communication skills
- Managed Human Resource functions which include recruitment, payroll, employee-employer relation, employee benefits, oversight of company policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, conducting orientation, and training employees.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by filing and keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Implements new company policy.