2 to 4 Years Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
The Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc.'s vision, in its 52 years of development work in the Visayas and Mindanao, has consistently been "Touching People, Shaping the Future." It has worked towards "elevating lives through a comprehensive approach that champions best practices in community development."
The Program Assistant for Communications, Marketing and Administration handles all coordination work related to Development Communications and Marketing requirements of the Kool Adventure Camp Program / Unit. He/She is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring Communications and Marketing related activities and initiatives in line with the Foundation’s Branding goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all Communications and Marketing requirements
- Liaise with Creative Agency and ensures that all deliverables are complied on time as per agreed schedule and timelines between RAFI – KAC and the Creative Agency
- Liaise with suppliers for all collaterals and ensures that all comply with Branding guidelines as determined by the Brand Management Council, and delivered on a timely manner
- Organize and coordinate all Communications, Branding and Media related activities and initiatives
- Coordinate all new media and social networks
- Ensure that the Unit’s social networking sites and institutional websites are updated and have relevant content
- Manage discussion boards and blogs
- Design, develop, propose communication materials, presentations and the like, relevant to the operations of RAFI-KAC
- Propose and present to prospective clients, relevant networks via meetings, calls, or participate in networking activities to promote RAFI-KAC and generate larger client base
- Serves as RAFI-KAC Correspondent in the RAFI – Comm Team
- Liaise with Media and Comm partners on behalf of RAFI-KAC Document RAFI-KAC events and activities via photos and/or videos
- May be asked to write press releases, write-ups, and features about RAFI-KAC activities and initiatives
- Other tasks related to Development Communications, Marketing and Program Administration as identified by Deputy Director for Youth Programs
How to Apply
Please submit your updated CV to [email protected]
Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
35 Eduardo Aboitiz Street Cebu City 6000
Tel no. 032 411 1700 loc 24523