Team Leads for Telco, Sales and Retail
2 to 4 Years Experience
7F eBloc 3 Bldg., IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 117,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
TEAM LEADS FOR TELCO, SALES AND RETAIL
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate associates when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Do Root Cause Analysis to identify key AFIs and create action plans / goals to improve
- Efficiently coach associates in meeting the metrics
- Manage and drive performance from the Associates in meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Manage team attrition
- Collaborate with the different support groups – Recruitment, Training, Quality, HR, Workforce – to improve agent profiling and performance
- Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling a Telco / Retail program is preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Asia Town IT Park or General Maxilom Avenue Cebu City
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Customer Service or Sales Program
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
For more information about our company, visit our website: