1 Year or less Experience
7F eBloc 3 Bldg., IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 117,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 825 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
- Monitors all interactions (calls, emails, Salesforce logs, XL sheets) and ensures accuracy of the same with on-time/immediate feedback to the floor.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration/training sessions for call center staff.
- Publishes quality trends, feedback and improvement / enhancement reports to Episource team.
- Conduct quality monitoring and coaching
- Deal tactfully and courteously with clients
- Produce Quality reports and dashboards such as TNI, Pareto etc.
- Drive process improvement and ensure process compliance.
- Contribute to the development of the short and long term goals of the process.
- Ensure quality and CSAT targets are met at all times.
- Drive first call resolution and quality initiatives in the program.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in MS-Office.
- Works accurately and with an eye for details.
- Minimum 6 months experience as a QA in both inbound and outbound projects
- Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
For more information about our company, visit our website:
How to Apply
RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE: MONDAY – FRIDAY (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Walk-in applicants are encouraged, bring your friends! Apply now and enjoy a one day process! BE HIRED ON THE SAME DAY!
For Associate/Agent positions, you may directly proceed to either of our Recruitment Hubs:
7F EBloc 3 Bldg. IT Park Lahug Cebu City (right across “The Pyramid” Restaurant.)
For more information please contact: 0932-417-8578 / 0905-257-1778
*kindly bring: 1 valid ID
2F JESA ITC Bldg. General Maxilom Avenue (in front of National Bookstore - Mango Branch)
For Non-agent/Support positions, please proceed to:
7F eBloc 3 Bldg. IT Park Lahug Cebu City
(Look for Dennis or Chin)
For more information please contact: 09227706453/ 09054283534/(032) 266-3363