Front Desk Associate
1 Year or less Experience PHP 10,000 - 12,000 per month
Zeroten Philippines IncWith business certificates| Established in 2017 | 2-10 employees
The Company CEBU, GF, Bldg. 4, JDN Square, P. Remedio St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
We are one of the fastest growing coworking space in town! Our first coworking space is located in Fukouka, Japan. The Company Cebu is our first international branch, so we are determined to make it the best!
We are mainly a Co-Working Space which not only aims to give freelancers, small business owners and entrepreneurs a liberating, inspiring place to work in, but to also help them build their brands globally by connecting them to other entrepreneurs in other countries and other like-minded individuals. Our goal is to change individual and organizational work style by enhancing the setup of working spaces and providing services that exceeding the expectations of our members
For more information about our company, visit our website:
We are looking for 2:
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
Simply put, this role sits at the front desk to create a welcoming atmosphere when entering the space. This role is critical for first impressions. Must be friendly and energetic, but polite. The core responsibilities of this person include:
- Screening for members/non members (if no technical solution is implemented yet)
- Greeting guests and informing members of guest arrival
- Accepting packages and sorting mail
- Receiving calls
- Opening or closing space daily (punctuality is key).
- Keeping the beverage counter up (brewing coffee, refilling tea-sugar-creamer tray, etc.)
- Keeping space tidy throughout the day (cleaning will be an integral part of the job)
- Doing minor clerical work like daily report
- Explaining the space to potential clients
- Assisting during events held in the space (meetups, seminars, etc)
Most importantly, he/she should be available to the clients at all times during work hours.
Experience in this field and good English communication skills will give you an advantage.
You can choose between these shifts:
- 7:30 - 12:00
- 12:00 - 13:00 lunch break
- 13:00 - 16:30
- 11:30 - 15:00
- 15:00 - 16:00 break
- 16:00 - 20:30
- Now, what's in it for you?
Well, aside from the salary and the government-mandated benefits, you get to work alongside highly driven and passionate people. Afterall, a coworking space is, among other things, a hub for the creative and the inspired. You'll also get the unique experience of working with foreigners. Our lovable CEO is Japanese and some of our clients and colleagues are foreigners. Plus, you get to enjoy some of our events.
It will be awesome working with you and it will be awesome working with us!