Looking for Mobile App Developer (Earn up to P45,000) with Fixed SatSun Off!
2 to 4 Years Experience
4th Floor iMEZ Building MEZ II, Pueblo Verde Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Blueprint Business Solutions is an innovative staffing solutions provider situated in the business district of Mactan Island, Philippines. Set to compete in the highly fast-paced Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry in the global market, we have created a unique Blueprint platform that maximizes the full potential of remote talent acquisition. Exposed and influenced by first hand experience in the industry and post multiple strategy and productivity assessments, Blueprint now offers a diverse range of STAFFING SOLUTIONS to small and medium enterprises in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific Regions. Tailor-fitting skilled and efficient workforce with client-specific needs, saving businesses time and money, while providing optimal support and resources to our employees.
As a family owned and operated company, we promote an A-PLUS CULTURE and high level of open communication for a sustainable and balanced work-life environment.Developing and rewarding highly effective people and warranting that every outsourced project entrusted by our partners are favorable to compete with the best in the industry.Blueprint does not only sell world class Filipino talent to business owners, we generate tangible results and yield upward progress
Simplifying the process through our WORKFLOW GUIDE, we aim to lead the rest of the providers to motivate the accessible business model to an ultimate partner experience. Uplifting the quality and morale of every stakeholder - investors, workforce, and partners to a functioning chain of positivity and excellence. On-boarding every role with sufficient and precise expectations, duties, responsibilities, and tools to participate and succeed in the project goals and objectives.
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solid experience in both Andriod and iOS
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Design interfaces to improve user experience;
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features;
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer;
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market;
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Familiarity with OOP design principles;
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Additional qualifications, certifications, licenses in mobile development and design is a plus.
- Mondays through Fridays
- Fix Rest Days: Saturdays and Sundays
- Working Hours: 9pm-6am or 10pm-7am
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.blueprintbusinesssolutionscorp.com