1 Year or less Experience
A.S Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
Is in need of a:
- Design mockups consistent with Bootstrap framework, modern design principles and standards, and client specs that look beautiful across multiple devices.
- Collaborate with senior personnel, and clients via Skype or other communication method, to provide accurate timing estimates and create quality mock-ups on tight timelines.
- Create graphics, banners, logos, and other creatives as needed using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Work with web developers to ensure high quality graphic standards.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging design trends.
- Must have understanding and the ability to create an appealing designs specific for the application components according to the requirements needed
- Continually learn, improve and willing to share knowledge with others.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in I.T, or Art, Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With relevant experience in Video Editing and Filming using Sony Vegas & after effects, Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects, and other video/Photoshop applications
- Knowledgeable in:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office applications
- Basic Knowledge in:
- Video applications
- Knows how to use DSLR camera for video/photo taking is an advantage
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Capable of prioritizing the tasks, according to their deadlines
- The candidate must have at least one or two years of experience. However, we are open to fresh graduates that show enthusiasm, creativity, a positive attitude, and willingness to improve in this area of expertise.
How to Apply
For interested applicants, please submit your application letter and resume with 2x2 picture to email to [email protected]:
Cebu International Academy, Inc.
CIA Building, A.S. Fortuna Street
Bakilid, Mandaue City
Tel. #. 032-319-1015 / 0906-305-6049