1 Year or less Experience
460 Plaridel Street, Alang Alang, Mandaue City, Cebu
Allianz International Machinery and Trading Corp., is a Philippine corporation focused on sales, rental and service of China’s biggest manufacturing of quality heavy equipment vehicles reinforcing current demands of construction and infrastructure projects in the Philippines.
It first opened in Manila in 2007 and later on expanded to Davao City in 2012. Today, the company is opening its Cebu office on Plaridel St. Barangay Alang-Alang, Mandaue City, marking its presence in the Visayas, operating with 100 employees in the whole Philippines.
Allianz is the authorized dealer in the Philippines for XCMG, Shantui, Sinotrak heavy equipment. Other main products includes concrete machinery, road machinery, earth moving machinery, foundation machinery, heavy duty trucks and special vehicles.
The company seated in strategic position in Cebu and Visayas in preparation for the anticipated demand surge for heavy equipment products in the next five years as the Philippine government realizes its “build, build, build” program.
The company is looking for HR OFFICERS to be assigned in Mandaue area and Compostela, Cebu area.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole. The ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion working for people.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process and on-boarding procedures
- Develop training and development programs
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Willing to be assigned in Mandaue City or Canamucan, Compostela, Cebu. (For Compostela, we prefer applicants residing near the area)
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, Psychology or business related courses. Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (timekeeping & benefits, recruitment, training & development, performance management, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Allianz International Machinery & Trading Corp.
460 Plaridel Street, Alang Alang
Mandaue City, Cebu