2 to 4 Years Experience
Unit 201 QC Pavilion, Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu
About the Company
Riskwise is an entrepreneurial medium sized family-owned insurance intermediary that has been operating since 2006. We are a licensed insurance intermediary serving the entire Philippines archipelago.
Our clients depend on us to provide ULTIMATE “Peace of Mind”, knowing their insurance protection needs are being met.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Position Available: 1
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Work Hours: Day Shift
Pay Type: Salaried
Travel: When required
Training: Training plus Coaching provided
- Office based
- Exposed to irate clients
- Works beyond office hours and even on weekends
What is the Job?
- Administrative support to marketing activities of the Account Officer on production, letters, email, data base, of production generated on a monthly basis.
- Strong client servicing and the ability to multi task in an office environment.
- Collaborates with other associates on emails, back up billing support, renewal notices, files, claims, etc.
What will you do?
- Provides administrative support and document review placement process to ensure that communication and process flow between RiskWise and multiple providers/carriers are timely and consistent from submission to policy issuance.
- Builds and maintains relationship with insurance carriers to ensure effective execution in post placement services, as well as maintaining client service.
- Responsibilities can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, coverages, policy changes, movements, claims submissions and billing clarifications.
- Process documentation, renewals, proposals, endorsements, invoicing and write correspondence both to clients and insurers/providers.
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the clients.
- Contact clients for renewal information and update client information as changes occur.
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, insurers and banks.
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry.
- Administrative and marketing mindset.
What you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accountancy or any related communication field
- 2 years work experience in insurance, preferred, but not necessary or any related field
Nice to Have
- Minimum of 1 year employee benefit knowledge in the service industry
- Product knowledge for all Group Lines of business
- Leadership and management client experience
- Outstanding command of the English language both written and oral
- Incredible people skills
- Administrative and marketing mindset
- Great powers on persuasion and presentation skills (Power Point)
- Client relationship focused
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work to very tight schedules
- Very good computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Motivated and able to work with frequent interruptions to meet deadlines
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Professional in appearance
- Energetic and creative with a high level of enthusiasm
- Competitive Pay
- Great company culture
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Group Life, Accident, Dental and Travel Insurance