3rd Floor, FCB Financial Center Building A.C. Cortes Avenue, Mandaue City, Cebu
MACTAN ROCK INDUSTRIES, INC.
Established in Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines in 1983, Mactan Rock Industries Inc. started as an industrial chemical manufacturer specializing in water treatment chemicals and industrial preventive maintenance chemicals. As the company grew, it began trading in water softeners, demineralizers and ion exchange resins. In just over five (5) years, it metamorphosed from its modest beginnings to a complete water and wastewater treatment company.
Through its Human Resources Department (HRD) hereby informs everyone that we are currently looking for successful applicants to fill up the following positions enumerated below along with the qualifications:
- BS Chemistry, Chemical Technology graduate must be registered/license.
- Hardworking, industrious, responsible organized.
- With or without experience as long as trainable.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Honest, hardworking and patient.
- Willing to assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors water treatment program.
- Ensures regular and proper implementation of treatment program e.g. dosing of chemicals, blow down/ bleed-off, regeneration, etc.
- Collects water/ scale/ resin samples as per schedule or request.
- Conducts laboratory water analysis twice a month, weekly in-plant water analysis and Boiler Efficiency Testing (BET) once a month or as needed/ scheduled.
- Consolidates and graphs (trend charts) all results of analysis every quarter.
- Interprets trend charts and makes the necessary recommendations.
- Maintains records of analysis, recommendations, trend charts and other reports as per the records retention schedule (records management manual).
- Addresses customer complaints for chemicals when advised.
- Conducts site inspection to assess the problem.
- Gathers data (water/ scale/ resin samples, etc.) and identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to resolve the problem.
- Accomplishes the customer complaint form.
- Attends departmental/ technical/ business meetings as scheduled or called for.
- Reports problem areas and critical concerns of systems treated.
- Proposes courses of actions to address problems or improve product/ service performance.
- Servicing/ Projects
- Requests for and prepares the necessary materials and chemicals for the servicing/ project.
- Conducts flushing or descaling as per procedure and schedule.
- Monitors chemical usage during descaling ensuring that the chemicals are enough and when in excess are returned to production with the appropriate records.
- Maintains records (percent acidity, iron pick-up, chemical usage, etc.) and makes accomplishment reports.
- Performs RO Membrane Cleaning as per procedure and schedule.
- On-time submission of SI/DR/Billing for collection.