Architectural Manager / Site Architect
1 Year or less Experience
A.S Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
CEBU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY is a duly registered and legitimate corporation existing by virtue of the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Its principal office is located at A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines 6014. The Academy has a license to operate by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an English Language Institution on July 29, 2003. Its Private Company Registered to operate is CS200315763.
The Academy is manned by competent, experienced and dedicated professionals who have been in the academy industry for years. The academy has eight administrative heads that run and oversee the operations of the institution. In addition there are 50 administrative personnel who carry the orders of the administrative heads and assist the academic side on its needs. On the academic side, there are 7 education heads and 130 teachers that carry out the main responsibility of providing educational service to its clients.
CIA plan to expand their school to cater more students from different countries to learn English language in the Philippines. CIA has ongoing building construction and site development located in Dap-dap Road, Brgy. Mactan Lapu-Lapu City with a total lot area of 8,146.00 sq.m.
At this lot, CIA 2nd Campus will soon to rise, it consist of three (3) buildings namely:
- 2-storey BPO Building with elevator
- 6-storey Admin Building with roof deck
- 8-storey Dormitory Building with roof deck swimming pool & garden
Currently the company is looking for individuals who has a desire, creative mind and can take enduring challenges in applying his/her expertise in Architecture, Interior Fit-out and Site development.
He/she will join with our technical and management team and provide support in the organization to execute and deliver quality works for our Second Campus Project which now ongoing construction.
ARCHITECTURAL MANAGER & SITE ARCHITECT
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the Architectural scope of the project
- Oversee Architectural works including finishes and interior fit-out works
- Handle crashed scheduling, manpower, materials & required equipment / tools
- Supervised, inspect and to boost the delivery of quality works & finishes
- Proficient in architecture and interior designs and detailed shop drawings
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Team player and has ability to motivate and work with others
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, MS Office, PDF and internet applications
- Licensed and experienced Architect is a must
- Experienced in Design Consultancy firm is a plus
- Knowledgeable in interior design and fit-out works has advantage
- Preferably living in Mactan Island or willing to relocate (staff house provided)
- Hardworking, independent, highly motivated and willing to work long hours
This is immediate job requirement and expect above industry remuneration.