Product Training Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Outside Iloilo : 5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
PRODUCT TRAINING SUPERVISOR
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of any course
- Undergraduates with work related experience are welcome to apply
- At least 12 months experience in training and delivery
- At least 6 months experience in managing training
- Strong knowledge of Adult Learning Principles, and training needs analysis
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Course Development Skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Contact center and customer service operations
- Good working knowledge of basic MS Office Applications
- Provide end-to-end training and education to Customer Service Representatives
- Conduct well planned New Hire training to agents according to specifications dictated by the Client
- Work with the class during nesting to help them successfully meet operational targets and transition
- Review training materials and update obsolete concepts and processes
- Facilitate Continuous Education training as needed to train existing agents on new products, services, methods, and/or capabilities.
- Facilitate Communications coaching and training as needed and work closely with operations to improve the overall English communications skills of agents on the floor.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.