Application Support (Config Management)
Unit 11-06 FLB Corporate Center, Bohol Ave. & Archbishop Reyes, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
EASE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD PHILS REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
Is currently looking for:
APPLICATION SUPPORT (CONFIG MANAGEMENT)
We are looking for an Application Support Specialist with domain knowledge in Configuration Management (CM) to assist our customers with technical problems. Responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- Analyze and troubleshoot daily incidents and queries which are generated by users from a range of different applications.
- Provide detailed problem analysis, resolutions or workarounds by following existing support workflows, protocol and procedures which are established in the support teams.
- Liaise with global support team for technical consultancy on a regular basis.
- Ensure that new processes and remediation are documented comprehensively and communicated to the respective team members.
- Perform the administrator role to specific tasks and systems within the support domain.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and administer the knowledge base articles and FAQs.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- A degree/diploma in IT or related engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge of system/application administration, Microsoft Windows and LINUX based Servers, preferably knowledge of WISA and/or LAMP application portfolio.
- Good knowledge of Versioning and/or Configuration Management tools (e.g IBM Rational Clear Case, Mercurial, GIT, SVN etc).
- Knowledge on the following tools, IBM Rational Clear Case, Mercurial, GIT, SVN, GERRIT, JENKINS, Atlassian Bamboo will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on .NET C#/C++, python, shell/perl scripting will be an added advantage.
- Preferably with 2 years of experience working in a helpdesk/service desk or IT related environment.
- Preferably has developed software and has a complete understanding of the software development cycle.
- Possess good understanding of the ITIL framework (Service Desk, Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management).
- Possess good communication skills in English (both Written and spoken).
- Possess good interpersonal skills coupled with a positive work attitude.
- A team player and pro-active in identifying areas of improvements within the internal support domain.
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible working time