Application Support Specialist (Night Shift)
Unit 11-06 FLB Corporate Center, Bohol Ave. & Archbishop Reyes, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
EASE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD PHILS REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
Is currently looking for:
APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Support users in CET/CEST time zone.
- Analyse and troubleshoot daily incidents and queries which are generated by users from a range of different applications.
- Provide detailed problem analysis, resolutions, or workarounds by following existing support workflows, protocol and procedures which are established in the support teams.
- Collaborate with global support teams for technical consultancy on a regular basis.
- Review current processes and workflow to identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Ensure that new processes and remediation are documented comprehensively and communicated to the respective team members.
- Perform the role of an application administrator for specific tasks and systems within the support domain.
- Administer and maintain the knowledge base articles and FAQ for respective applications.
Candidates should have the following qualifications and competencies;
- A degree/diploma in IT or related engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge of system administration (Linux and WINDOWS system).
- Preferably with 1 or 2 years of experience working with the ITSM framework (tier support).
- Very good communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- Effective interpersonal skills coupled with a positive work attitude.
- A team player and proactive in identifying areas of improvements within the internal support domain.
- Basic knowledge of data base query language (SQL).
- Knowledge programming and scripting will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work night shift (up to 1 am)
- Preferably expert skills in one of the following working areas:
- Software Versioning (e.g. Git, Gerrit, Bitbucket)
- Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Change Management (e.g. JIRA)
- Requirements Management (e.g. Doors, Jama)
- Test & Verification Management (e.g. HP ALM)
- Test Automation (e.g. Selenium, HP UFT)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Time