5+ Years Experience
Mandaue City, Cebu
Dynamic Power Marine & Industrial Hardware, Inc. (Dynamic Power) is the Philippines' largest and top provider of power and marine industrial hardware solutions serving a growing client base of over 1,500 patrons all over the country. Tracing its roots from Dynamic Castings (Dynacast), the Philippines' leading manufacturer of internationally classed and high-quality non-ferrous metal castings, Dynamic Power has grown from a trading aim for Dynacast products to a total solutions provider of marine propulsion systems and other marine requirements.
Living up to the high quality that Dynacast has been known for, Dynamic Power also carries top global brands in its portfolio. Weichal Power, which granted Dynamic Power exclusive distribution tights of its marine engines and land & marine generating stes in the Philippines, is China's No.1 diesel engine maker, It is licensed by trusted European brands: Deutz AG (Germany), Stey Motors (Austria) MWM - Motor-Werke Mannheim (Germany), MAN Diesel SE (Germany), Sulzer Ltd. (Switzerland), and Moteurs Baudoin (France) to manufacture diesel engines for various applications. SEAFIRST is Korea's leading and foremost manufacturer of marine steering system. Hangzhou Advance,
Dynamic Power's first imported brand, specializes in the design and manufacture of marine transmissions and is one of the recipients for the first batch of the "China Top Brand Product" recognition.
Dynamic Power also takes pride not only in its ability to provide products at competitive prices but most importantly products that provide high economic benefits. Its marine engines and generating sets stand out from the competition and has become the growing preferred choice of major industry players for its low maintenance cost and low fuel consumption. When it comes to marine propulsion, through the company's total solutions approach clients can enjoy as much as 50% savings as their vessels improve its overall performance and reduce fuel consumption which translates to higher returns and quicker Return On Investment (ROI).
Aside from offering high-quality and economical products at competitive prices, Dynamic Power also boasts of its ability to deliver excellent pre-sales consultation and after-sales service. Using the latest state-of-the-art Dynamometer, it is able to provide accurate calibration and testing of its products prior to delivery and with its team of factory trained technicians and effective spare parts inventory management, clients are assured that any after-sales requirement is acted upon quickly.
- High Quality
- Reliable After-Sales Support
- Complete Spare Parts Inventory
We are currently looking for:
- Assist in monitoring monthly performance of sales engineers / salesmen in terms of sales achievement
- Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Collate salesmen reports and file on individual folders
- Follows up on any sales quotations made for clients,
- Assist marketing in generating new leads
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any business related course
- Experience gained from the construction, hardware distribution, shipbuilding, shipping industry in the same capacity is preferred but not required.
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Highly organized and has high attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Willing to work Mondays – Saturdays from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
For more information about our company, visit our website: