Project Management Staff
1 Year or less Experience
UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, great challenge and great satisfaction. An organization dedicated to teamwork and collaboration. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 94 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. Talk to Accenture and discover how great you can be.
What We Offer:
- Being part of one of the biggest and most stable BPOs in the country
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- We will foster your growth and development as an individual.
- We value your career and we encourage you to BE GREATER THAN YOU IMAGINED.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT STAFF
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree – Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting graduates are preferred
- With one (1) to three (3) years work experience in an administrative support and project control role or as part of an IT project organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other MS applications
- Performs general project administration and support such as tool administration, new joiner activities, facilities management, project communication and basic reporting
- Project Operations Support involves the following but not limited to: tailor standard capacity process (contact persons, locations, additional requirements including client image on PC, capacity plan), create reports on satisfaction survey, provide scheduled client visit assistance like request for hotel accommodation/booking and transportation reservation; meal ordering), arrange and provide project meeting logistics support like room reservations (one time or recurring meetings), Townhall, community events, and training, and facilitate procurement request
- Project / Service Management tooling support includes the following but not limited to: define SharePoint structure (define folders and directory structure, access groups, lists, report), SharePoint setup based on defined structure, facilitate PM/PMO Tool setup for RTC (Rational Team Concert), RQM (Rational Quality Manager), RDNG (Rational DOORS Next Generation), ITSM (IT Service Management), etc. (Obtain information from project, fill request form, follow-up, communicate information to project), maintain PM/PMO Tool user (add, remove, change access rights)
- Asset and seat management involves the following responsibilities but not limited to: generate project asset report, create seating report, execute seating event (lock, release, move, install PC, and inform resource)
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group