1 Year or less Experience
1203-B, 12th Floor, Keppel Center, Samar Loop, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
WINKEY ONLINE ENGLISH ACADEMY
Is in need of:
Key tasks of the Recruitment Associate
- Develop and execute multiple sourcing strategies to identify candidates for current needs and/or building of talent pools for future requirements
- Maintain an updated roster of participant placements and potential job opportunities
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
- Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market locally and eventually across different regions
- Active use of recruitment tools and the social media: job flow – hire system
- Work closely with the ordering Department Head(s) to deliver recruitment needs
- Suggest proper Media for approaching the right caliber candidates.
- Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels.
- Execute prescreening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for entry level & mid-level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment results.
- Submit candidate’s offers and follow up until placing, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
- 1-2 years experience in recruitment or a related field with a proven track record of success.
- Acquaintance with the local employment market and community resources
- Familiarity with city, regulations, and codes related to employment and Equal Employment Opportunity regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of basic software applications and familiarity with the internet, social media, and email communications.